Wednesday 22 January 2014

THE PRINTED SHIRT


The Printed Shirt

The Printed Shirt by primal-m on Polyvore

A few years ago a shirt would scare me, to be honest the only shirt I ever owned when I was younger was the standard white shirt for school! In my head a shirt was not a good look for me! I have a 'fuller figure' shall we say and so I would try and cover up with cardigans because they were a safer option. However! everything changed when I went shopping with one of my bestest friends! Yes, I used the word bestest! She introduced me to the Denim Shirt, I had always wanted one but I never had the confidence to try one on just in case it looked really bad! She helped me style it and I wore it unbuttoned with a striped tee and it looked fantastic! We even got a jersey snood to go with it! Basically that day was a hit in my fashion diary! And since then my shirt collection has grown! After that 'wild' purchase I then branched out and bought a printed shirt, I wore it with  the top button done up, a plain white tee underneath and a statement chain. I absolutely loved how this looked, and it has now become my go-to look for a night out! Above are a few shirts that have caught my eye recently!

Blue Abstract Print / Grey Aztec Print / Burgundy Black Aztec Print / Blue Baroque Print / Black Tribal Print




1 comment:

  1. Wow, incredible blog layout! How long have you look of your site is great, let alone the content!
    This is a topic that is close to my heart… Take care! Exactly where are your contact details though?
    Wholesale Women Clothing

    ReplyDelete