Tuesday 28 January 2014

THE FLORAL TREND - MENSWEAR

Menswear Floral Trend

Menswear Floral Trend by primal-m on Polyvore

Florals are no longer just for women, with designers such as Alexander McQueen, Marc Jacobs and Gucci showcasing bold and tropical floral prints, it was only a matter of time before the high street caught on to the extrovert trend! I am a huge fan of a good ol' print as you can probably tell from my last post, however when I heard that florals were the next big thing even I was a little unsure. I instantly thought of hawaiian shirts and bright colours BUT then I came across River Islands interpretation to the trend and instantly fell in love! They took traditional florals and desaturated the colour, which works amazingly well alongside their colour pallete consisting of coppers, greys, creams and blue hues. I can't wait to get hold of some of these amazing pieces, especially the chukka boots and the copper toned tee! Let me know what you guys think of the trend and if you have any faves!

Orange Holloway Road Floral T-Shirt | Brown Floral Print Chukka Boots | Blue Holloway Road Floral T-Shirt | Brown Mini Hold-All Bag | Blue Holloway Road Floral Ombre Sweatshirt



No comments:

Post a Comment