Friday 17 January 2014

THE PHOTO THAT STARTED IT ALL

I spent a really long time trying to figure out what my first post should be about, I looked into the golden globes, trends and also a wish list! I just ended up buying it all anyway! However after days of thinking I decided I wanted to let you in on what finally pushed me to start my blog. It started off as a bit of an experiment but I ended up loving what I had created and by the amount of love it got on Instagram a lot of my friends did too! 


The ootd was taken on my Iphone and I did this in a bit of a rush. mum was screaming the house down because we were way behind schedule! I had seen a few people do an 'outfit of the day' and because I was really excited to get dressed up I thought I would have a go at it! It took me a while to get it right but once it was done ... I loved it! And I hope you guys love it too! 

Blue Paisley Print Short Sleeve Shirt / Gold and Silver Studded Collar Chain / Bertie Brogues in Blue / Dark Blue Coated Tapered Jeans / Tortoise Shell Clear Lens Glasses / Dirty Gold Geo Chain / River Island Yellow Socks


No comments:

Post a Comment