Sunday 17 January 2016

THE SECOND BIRTHDAY

Happy Sunday Everyone! I gave myself a little break last week, I hope you don't mind! But every now and then I just don't feel quite there and I truly believe that you should enjoy those few moments when you think about typing up a new blog post. If this was any other day I don't think there would be a post this week but it's a very special day for me and this little world I've created. It's our second Birthday!


When I started this blog I wasn't really sure which direction I was heading in, and really apart from a few posts I can't honestly say I was 100% happy with them. This past year has really been a turning point for my blog. I've found that I don't really want to restrict myself to what I can or cannot write about. But most of all I've discovered that my blog is somewhere I can run away to if I'm ever having a bad day. And I don't mean that in a vain way, but a lot of my favourite memories have been captured here and I love coming back to them every now and then. I really do hope 2016 is going to be an exciting year for 'Prim And Propa', and I want to take this time to thank all of you out there who have shared this little world of mine. I love you all very much ... here's to another year of making memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment