Sunday 3 January 2016

THE MOST LOVED #2015

Happy Sunday Everyone and Happy New Year! I can't believe that it's now 2016! How crazy fast did this year go ... its crazy right? So much has happened in this year but a big part of my year has been with the growth of my Blog! My Blog is something I hold very close to my heart and it honestly means so much that I've got so many lovely people from around the world that are constantly joining this lovely community! I thought I would try something new for the New Year, so this week I'm bringing you my favourite posts of 2015!


I think this post was my very first fashion post, in terms of my own fashion and style! I remember feeling like a right idiot standing in my garden all dressed up! And I was stupidly nervous when it first went live! But I was so happy with it once it was up! It really was a milestone for 'Prim and Propa'! I can't wait to think of new fashion posts to type up for you guys! You can read the full post here!

This was another first for my Blog! I remember doing this post as a super last minute kind of thing, you can tell because of the bags underneath my eyes haha! But I actually really enjoyed doing this kind of post! I did in fact do another hair routine later in the year! You can read the full post here!

This post is actually the most read post on my Blog ever! And along with that this is also actually my favourite moisturiser of the year! I've gone through about 4 tubs of this amazingness and I know this is going to be a skincare staple throughout 2016 too! You can read the full post here!

When I originally started my Blog I used to think about what people would like to read first but in 2015 I changed that. I wanted to make sure I enjoyed what I posted and more importantly I wanted to be able to look back at my posts and think of it like a diary! So when I went to my first concert I wanted to write something about it, that way I can look back at all the fun I had! You can read the full post here!

Another first for my Blog was 'The Food Diary', I've seen a lot of blogs do food reviews but in all honesty I never really saw my blog going in that direction. However I eat food, I love food and so I thought I would do a new series whenever I went out! I haven't really done a lot of these posts but I do hope this year gives me the opportunity to do more of them! You can read the full post here!

This posts is high up in my all time favourite posts, mainly because it was one of my only 'holidays' in 2015! I want to make sure I do a lot more travelling this year! But I'm so glad I did take this trip! And I love that I typed up a post on the day I spent with my lovely friends in Brighton! One of my many memories of this day was walking for what seemed like forever from the Brighton Pier to the Marina! You can read the full post here!

The Next Factor was one of the highlights of my year! I shared the stage with one of my closest friends as we sang our way to victory! I remember this night being a rollercoaster of emotions and I still get goosebumps when I read this post! You can read the full post here!

This day out was planned as a birthday treat for my bestie! I had never been to the safari park before this day but we had so much fun! Many selfies were attempted with the animals, we watched a seal try and chase away a ghost and I got very very wet on the water rides! These kinds of diary posts are quickly becoming my favourite! You can read the full post here!

Probably my favourite fashion post of the year! I spent so much time on this post with the styling, shoot, editing etc! But it was so worth it! This post had a great response and it was completely overwhelming. I'm not overly confident and so posts like these make me quite nervous! But I love doing them! You can read the full post here!

There's nothing I love more than a good old boogie! Throw in a few celebs and a load of amazing friends you have The Christmas Party! This was such a fabulous and glamorous night ... magical too if you count all the Harry Potter look-a-likes! You can read the full post here!

Before I say goodbye I just want to say a massive thank you for all your support throughout this year! I hope 2016 is an even bigger and better year for all of us!


No comments:

Post a Comment