Sunday 31 January 2016

THE RIVER ISLAND HAUL

Happy Sunday Everyone! So I has planned to type up an ASOS haul tonight however things went horribly wrong. I've been waiting for my order for days and well ... let's just say I'm not a happy bunny! Because I've been so marry over the past few days I decided some retail therapy was the only way to make me feel better!


My brother needed to head to River Island to pick up a fee bits and it was kind of a spur of the moment kind of thing! I was waiting for him outside the changing rooms and there was this gorgeous lightweight grey duster coat, screaming at me ... 'BUY ME'! Now I normally don't shop in stores anymore as they never seem to stock my size and then I end up feeling sorry for myself and crying in the changing rooms! HAHA! But they actually had my size! I threw it on and literally fell in love! And it was in the sale, I mean it was just so meant to be. I also had some gift cards that I got from my bestie and her boyfriend ... thanks guys! I had another £10 left to spend so I picked up this silver and rose gold pendant necklace! I went to the tills and told myself that was enough. I feel much better after all the ASOS drama and I didn't need anymore! I'll just wait here patiently for my brother to finish paying but no ... The fashion gods had another idea. I'm not being funny but hats really aren't my thing! They just don't look right on me! But this Fedora I picked up didn't look half bad! I went straight back to the tills before I could talk myself out of it. I tried it all on when I got home and I felt so 'London' ... I don't even know if that makes sense but I did!


Hope you guys love what I got as much as I do! I can't wait for the perfect opportunity to get my hat out! Let me know if you guys have found any goodies in the sale! Have a lovely week and I'll be back on Friday for another Insta-Diary!



No comments:

Post a Comment