Sunday 16 February 2014

THE BIRTHDAY OUTFIT

Birthday Outfit Idea 1

The Birthday Outfit by primal-m 

It's that time of year again! That's right folks its my birthday! *yay* To celebrate, me and a few friends are going to hit the town! Now my Birthday isn't for another week but these things need to be planned in advance! Above I have selected a few bits that I shall hopefully be wearing that night! The shirt I want is from Topman, It was featured in an earlier post "The Printed Shirt" and out of all the ones I chose this Burgundy Aztec Print was the one I fell in love with! Now normally when I plan an outfit I try to have a statement piece and in this outfit it is most definitely the shirt!! And so I have tried to keep the accessories quite minimal, the key word being tried! I love accessories! I've chosen a simple black band ring and a thin gold necklace, and then there's the bee brooch! Now this is a real quirky piece ... and that is exactly why I have to have it! I'm going to wear it in between the collar where the top button sits, now in my head this looks really good but I honestly have no idea what it will look like until I order it! I've seen quite a few people working 'The Chelsea Boot' and I love how it finishes off an outfit, this pair is from River Island and at £35 I think its a real bargain! Finally, I always need a good scent on a special evening and ever since I sampled 'Eros by Versace' I knew I had to add it to my collection! Its quite a sweet scent but also quite fresh ... I'm really no good at describing smells, but it smells good!!

Burgundy Black Aztec Print Shirt | Black Clear Glasses | Gold Bug Brooch | Stooki Ascension Necklace | Black Chelsea Boots | Versace Eros | Black Band Ring



No comments:

Post a Comment