Thursday 20 November 2014

THE DUNE PEAVIE

Whats this? A mid-week post! And it's all because something amazing happened this week ... a while ago I uploaded 'The New Bag' and one of my choices was this gorgeous Holdall from Dune called Peavie! Well guess who has one ... yep it's me, courtesy a very special and super amazing friend! Honestly some people might think I'm a bit odd but I was so excited ... like squeeling jumping up and down in a car park excited. #EnoughSaid ... Anyway here are a few photos of me and the bag. First things first *i'm the realest* ... I am in no way a model or think of myself as one but I thought it would be nice for you guys to see someone holding the bag.

 

The Outside - The bag is a gorgeous dark chocolate leather with brushed metal hardware. The statement part of the bag is the woven front panel which is what really caught my eye when I first spotted it in the St. Pancras Dune store. Layered on top of this is a really cute luggage tag ... don't think I'll use it for its purpose but it looks good! The bag comes with a shoulder strap which you can pop on if you don't want to carry it.

The Inside - The bag is lined inside with a brown fabric, I love how they've used the same colour because it keeps the tone of the bag and keeps it quite sophisticated. Inside is quite basic but spacious which is super good for me, it means I can pop everything I need for the day inside ... let me know if you want me to do a 'What's In My Bag'. There's also a small zipped compartment perfect for little bits that might get lost inside.

So! There you have it! I now have a new bag and believe me I am super happy with it. Next on my agenda is finding a warm winter coat to go with it, let me know if you guys have any suggestions! Big thanks to Rikhil  (click on his name for his Instagram ... he's really good) for taking the photos of me and Sarah for the bag of my dreams!

Cardigan - River Island | Tee - New Look | Chain - Topman | Jeans - Burton | Boots - Burton | Bag - Dune




No comments:

Post a Comment