Sunday 17 September 2017

THE AUTOFOCUS INTERVIEW - PRIM AND PROPA

Happy Sunday Everyone! I know ... I know, I've been away again for some time now! I seem to hit this stage every few months or so when I need something to really give me some inspiration, I know it may seem easy writing a post but a lot of thought and hard work goes into every single post I write and I'd hate to upload something just for the sake of it! The other day I came across an interview that I had done for my brother, he's currently at university studying photography and video. He had a project lined up where he had to film an interview and he had the amazing idea to interview Prim and Propa! Now obviously me being the camera shy introvert I am I said no ... just kidding! I said yes straight away! This will give you guys a peek into the Prim behind Prim and Propa! I had so much fun filming this and I want to say a massive thank you for my brother for all of his hard work! Make sure you all head over and send him some love, he is truly amazing at what he does!




Rikhil Majithia | Autofocus

No comments:

Post a Comment