Sunday 2 February 2014

THE COLOURED CHINO

Jacamo Chino Wishlist

Jacamo Chino Wishlist by primal-m on Polyvore

A few years ago 'The Coloured Chino' was unleashed onto the high street and it became an overnight sensation, no longer did men have to strut around in basic coloured bottoms! I was obsessed with the colour ranges that a lot of shops had released and I knew that I had to have a pair, however I could never find a decent pair in my size! Sad face. So I had to stick with just regular denim, I did get myself a lovely pair of grey jeans that I loved! But that's a different story! So yeah! Anyway, then Jacamo opened a shop in the Highcross. Jacamo is a menswear brand that designs clothes for plus size men, when I popped into their store I was very impressed! I was even more impressed when I found their jeans section and they had coloured chinos! I grabbed myself a pair in a plum/burgundy and a pale blue! The colours were amazing, however the chino was a straight leg and I prefer to have a tailored skinny fit, So! I sat down at my sewing machine and tailored the leg! Et Voila! I had not one! But two perfect pairs of coloured chinos! Jacamo have recently released a new line of the chinos PICTURED ABOVE and they are a tailored skinny fit! I could not help but pick up a pair so I went with the Rust Colour! I'm sure it wont be long before I have all four hanging up in my wardrobe!

Jacamo Stretch Chino Navy | Jacamo Stretch Chino Tobacco | Jacamo Stretch Chino Rust | Jacamo Stretch Chino Petrol

No comments:

Post a Comment