Saturday 8 November 2014

THE 15 RANDOM QUESTIONS TAG

Happy Sunday Everyone! So I was a little bored and thought I would do a little tag for you all! Hopefully this will give you guys a bit more of an insight into my weird little life! I would love to hear from you all and so I tag all of you lovely people, share your posts or leave your answers below. Enjoy!

1. How did you get your Blog name?
So this is quite a weird one, It took me a really long time to come up with Prim and Propa. For ages I wanted to call my Blog Puppet ... Don't ask! But I was sat on my lunch with one of my old managers and he acctually suggested the name, now I'm pretty sure he was being sarcastic but I loved it! So, Lee, If you're reading this .. Thank You!


2. If you could change your name to anything, what would it be and why?
I actually really like my name, I've never heard anyone called Primal before so it makes me feel quite special! So I wouldn't really want to change my name ... sorry lol.


3. If you could go back in time and give your younger self advice, what would it be and why?
Things are gonna get a bit deep ...
 I'm a pretty confident person on the outside but anyone who knows me will tell you that I am quite the opposite on the inside. I used to be bullied quite a lot and I think that's where many of my insecurities come from, but I've learnt to love myself for who I am. So I would probably tell myself to be more confident and not let anyone put you down ... Bullies if you're out there #ScrewYou

4. How old were you when you first learned to blow a bubblegum bubble?
OMG, this used to be the ultimate challenge for me! I don't remember how old I probably younger than 10. But I did it! The best bubblegum to blow a bubble with is Hubba Bubba! Apple flavour is my fave!

5. What did you want to be when you were little?
I really wanted to be a singer! I still kind of do ... I am not the best singer out there but I can hold a tune! I think the first time I realised this was when my music teacher put me up for a role in the school musical for Grease! I loved it so much ... Thanks Mrs Oughton!

6. What do you order at starbucks?
Caramel Coffee Frappucino with Whipped Cream!

7. What's the hardest you ever laughed?
There are way too many times to answer this question! But believe me there have been SOO many times where I have laughed so hard that my cheeks begin to hurt.

8. If you could play any musical instrument, which would it be and why? 
When I was back in secondary I was learning to play a Guitar, I stopped after a year or so but I would love to be able to play Guitar or Piano! 

9. What's your favorite thing to do when your upset?
A meet up with my friends can normally turn my frown upside down, but if they're not close by a good cheesy movie and some ice-cream normally do the trick!

10. What's your favorite movie?
Again waaay to many! But I love anything funny with a side of cheese! 

11. What's one food you can not live without?
Chocolate.

12. What's your favorite dessert?
Lemon Meringue Sundae from Zizzis! Mmmmm Yeah!

13. Favorite pizza topping?
Cheese!

14. Would you rather have the superpower to read minds, or the superpower to be invisible?
Invisibility for sure! Think of the things you could do!

15. What did you do for your last birthday?
Lots of lovely meals with lots of lovely people, Shopping and also a night out on the town! A good combination for any Birthday!


No comments:

Post a Comment