Sunday 30 October 2016

THE LUSH REVIEW - PRINCE SHAVE CREAM

Happy Sunday Everyone and Happy Diwali to anyone who is celebrating today! This week I thought I would do a little review on a shaving cream that I picked up from Lush a few weeks ago. I know things seem a little Lush heavy on my blog lately but it's autumn! And this is just one of those seasons where I really get into Lush and so I've been going a bit crazy for Lush products recently!


I've been using The Body Sop - Maca Root Shaving Cream for a few months now and I have no problems with it at all and I'm sure it will always be a staple for me! But when you're like me and you have an obsession with beauty and grooming products you need variety ... well I do anyway! And so I thought I would have a look at what else was on the market! hen I went into Lush there were actually quite a few options when it came to shaving creams but this one was highly recommended by the member of staff who was showing me around. The cream was available in two sizes, I went for the smaller one ... a decision I totally regret making now! I love this stuff, it was really weird at first because I'm so use to a foam / cream to foam formula whereas Prince is simply a cream formula. I still use a shaving brush to apply the cream to my face however I use it to smooth cream on rather than buff the cream on to create a lather. Now in all honesty I do think you have to use a fair amount on each shave and I pretty much shave every day so the small tub has lasted me just under a month. So I'm definitely going to have to get the larger tub next time! Whilst using this I noticed that I achieved a super close shave, something that I really like ... stubble looks great on some guys but sadly not on me! Prince does have a scent but it is super subtle, nothing that lingers on the skin which is nice and because it's a cream it's really gentle on the skin. You could probably get away with not moisturising but I do it anyway ... you have to take care of your skin guys!

All in all I think this is a fab product! I ran out of it this week and I have to say I was actually quite upset haha! I get really attached to my beauty products ... #SorryNotSorry! If you're wanting to switch up your shaving routine I would definitely give this cream a go! I know there were a few more options at Lush so if you've tried any of them out make sure you leave me a comment and let me know how you got on! Hope you guys have a lovely week and I shall be back again next Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment