Sunday 26 April 2015

THE PLANTUR 39 REVIEW

Happy Sunday Everyone! I have a little bit of exciting news today which I will share at the end ... #suspense! But for today's post I thought I would tell you about a purchase I made a few weeks ago. Now before I picked this up I looked all over the internet for reviews but there was nothing! And so I put it off for a while, but I was in Boots a while back and thought I would take the plunge! The Plantur 39 range is aimed towards women and for hair over fourty but that wasn't going to stop me trying it! If I'm completely honest I don't think its a miracle product for me, but I can't say it doesn't work. My hair has become very brittle over the years, mainly because I used a lot of heat without any heat protection and also a load of products on top ... which obviously didn't help. If you're looking for thickness I would say this isn't something for you but I can say my hair feels fresh afterwards but then again I would expect that from a normal shampoo and conditioner! I'm going to finish what I have and see how I feel before I know whether I'm going to buy it again or not but at this point I wouldn't ... #sadface!


We'll begin with the Shampoo, First of all can I say the packaging is amazing, it has a little clicky thing at the top that opens it up ... I have no idea if that makes sense haha, but it's so easy to use! The shampoo itself is a gel like texture which I haven't really come across before, it lathers up beautifully which is something I always love in a shampoo. I don't know if its just a placebo effect kind of thing but it always feels like it works better? Does anybody else feel the same? Another thing I really like about the shampoo is the scent! It just smells clean, fresh and clean!


The conditioner is a bit weird ... I really don't like the packaging for this, one thing I can't be doing is faffing about when I'm in the shower. I don't mind so much when I'm having a bath but sometimes you're in a rush, you know? The lid on the tube is quite stiff? It might just be mine but I don't get along with it. Something else which feels a bit off is the formula, its very runny? Normally the conditioners I use are quite thick but this feels quite watery so I tend to use more than I should. Although it does leave my hair feeling very soft, so that's a plus!


Hope you guys enjoyed this post! If you guys have tried anything from the Plantur range or anything similar, leave a comment below! Now for the news! I tweeted out the other day that this month there will be a new series launching on my blog! Due to a very busy week this has been delayed slightly but only by a few days! So please stay tuned! On the first Friday of every month I will be posting The Insta-Diary! I love how tight the blogging community is and so I thought it would be a nice way to show you guys what I've been upto! It's something I've been thinking about for a while and I really hope you guys will enjoy it! Hope you guys have a lovely week and I will see you next Friday for the very first Insta-Diary!


No comments:

Post a Comment