Friday 4 September 2015

THE INSTADIARY #5

Happy Friday Everyone! And welcome to the August edition of The Insta-Diary, I can't believe how quickly this month has gone ... I don't mean to scare you but Christmas is literally round the corner! I haven't been up to a crazy amount this week so be ready for a lot of selfies! However I did take a little mini break to Brighton and London over the bank holiday week, I'll do a full post on that this Sunday so keep your eyes peeled! For now though here's a look at what I got up to in August! Enjoy!


#YoungLovers sound check | #YoungLovers video shoot | The Tommy Hilfiger Glasses | Starbucks morning | Gelato Village | Selfie #29 | The Lee Stafford Review - Hair Growth | Rainy day | Celebration drinks | Family Selfie | Brave | Selfie #30 | The Food Diary - Cosy Club | Selfie #31 | Forget the rules | Selfie #32 | Selfie #33 | The M.A.C Volcanic Ash Exfoliator | Fri-Yay | Selfie #34 | OOTD | Pink Lady | Peach Melba | Brighton Royal Pavilion | St Pauls Cathedral | Cotes | Flat white | London underground | Long hair don't care | Brighton Beach | Selfie #35 | The Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water

And there you have it! Hope you guys have had a lovely August, I for one can't wait for Autumn to come round, I love the crisp autumn air and more importantly autumn fashion! If you have an Instagram account please leave it below so I can have a little nose! If you would like to follow me all my social media links are at the top! Have a lovely day and I shall see you on Sunday!



No comments:

Post a Comment