Sunday 24 September 2017

THE KIRAKIRA STUDIO - AHA REVIEW

Happy Sunday Everyone! This week I wanted to tell you about a fab cosmetics brand that got in touch with me a while ago! Inspired by Japanese innovations, KiraKira got in touch to ask me if I wanted to review a new liquid facial cleanser that they were launching in the UK! Like any blogger the opportunity to work with a brand is fantastic but more so when the brand is kind, genuine and most importantly passionate about their products! KiraKira got in touch in the final stages of the product being available and a couple of weeks ago I finally got that exciting email to say that it was on its way!

The all natural product claims to completely remove make up and contains three kinds of AHA. Now AHA if you didn't know is an acronym for alpha hyproxy acid and without sounding like I'm about to begin a lecture in chemistry ... AHAs are obtained naturally from various plant sources and milk! Back to the product I am in love with the packaging, to me it definitely targets a younger audience however I don't think that strips out the older generation as the cleanser is really what it's all about. The bottle instructs to apply the liquid evenly to the skin and then rinse ... now I've tried the product a couple of times in the past week or two, and I've used it at least once with a full face and then once when I've had a no-make up day. The clear liquid has a very thin and water like consistency at first but as you begin working it into the skin it becomes a bit more tacky and gel like which helps remove any make-up or any of that 'end of the day grime'! The liquid did a fantastic job on the more open surfaces of my skin such as my forehead, cheeks and jaw line however I do have to say it struggled to remove all of my make up around my nose and under my eyes. However I do really love the idea behind this cleanser and so there is no way that I was going to give up! Like most cleansers water on its own will not remove make up, most brands advise to use a flannel or a muslin cloth. I tried the cleanser again using my 'Real Techniques Miracle Cleansing Sponge' and it worked a treat! The cleaning liquid has little to no scent and has now become part of my everyday evening skincare routine, as a blogger I have tried a number of cleansers and it takes something a little extra special for me to bump something out of my routine! KiraKira ... shante you stay! Thank you again to KiraKira for getting in touch and sending me this amazing product! Make sure you all head over to KiraKira and send them some love ... check out their links below! And don't forget you can find me on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook - links above! Hope you all have a great week and I'll see you next Sunday for another dose of Prim!


No comments:

Post a Comment