Sunday 30 August 2015

THE GARNIER MICELLAR CLEANSING WATER

Happy Sunday Everyone! When this post goes up I'll be waking up in London after an amazing day in Brighton ... that's the plan anyway! I mentioned in last weeks post that I've been using the Micellar Cleansing Water in my daily routine. It's been a while since I've used this stuff and now that it's back in my life I don't want to let it go! I first bought the micellar water last year and it actually featured on 'The Bathroom Shelf' and once I had ran out I moved on to the next thing I could find but in all honesty I haven't loved any of them as much as I love this stuff! Now don't get me wrong this stuff doesn't work miracles but it does what you want it to! I tend to use the water every night, I pour a good amount onto a cotton pad and use it all over my face to take off all the dirt that gathers on my face throughout the day. You can use any pad you like but I like using the Boots Cotton Wool Double Faced Oval Pads ... my that's a long name! It has two sides, as the name suggests, one like a conventional cotton pad and the other a more durable texture. I use the softer side around my eyes and then the stiffer side around my jawline, mainly because the soft side starts to wear away and leaves little fluffy bits on my skin haha! I think the main thing I love about the water is that it's quite soothing, it doesn't irritate my skin and there's practically no fragrance. Although I mainly use this in the evenings before bed, if I ever wake up and feel a little groggy I'll reach for this stuff! It just leave your skin feeling super clean and refreshed! I also need to mention that it requires no rinsing, which I love! After you use the water there's little to no residue, you literally cannot feel it on your skin. I hate products that linger, unless they're meant to of course! Basically I have nothing but good words to say, I love the packaging, I love the formula and I love the price! I got mine from Boots and it was on offer for only £3.33 for 400ml! If you're looking for a new cleanser and you're a fan of bioderma this is an amazing dupe.




No comments:

Post a Comment