Sunday 27 September 2015

THE URBAN OUTFITTERS HAUL

Happy Sunday Everyone! I am back again with another haul ... I know, I know but I couldn't help myself! Me and my brothers popped into town yesterday and I 'accidentally' stumbled into Urban Outfitters ... twice. Haha! I do love Urban Outfitters although I do find it hard to find what I'm looking for, everything is a little bit here, there and everywhere! But I guess there's also that amazing tingle you get when you actually find something you want! Well I got the feeling a few times, in two doses! We went in first and I picked up two bits even though I secretly I had my eye on a few other things. My brother tried to control how crazy I went but I managed to talk him round with a little bit of a food bribe haha! So we made our way back into the store and I picked up the rest! Here's what came home with me!


The first thing I picked up was a brand new iPhone case! Like any other blogger in the blogosphere I am obsessed with marble. I saw this case ages ago but it was way before payday and so I didn't end up buying one ... and like always as soon as I had money it was sold out! However I waited it out and look! I have one now. I'm used to a gel case and I've never really been fond of hard cases but I've made an exception for this one because it's beautiful! I then picked up a chain with a white encased stone. If you've seen any of my jewellery hauls you'll know I have a thing for stones and so I had to add this one to my ever growing collection! That was it for round one, we then for a walk around Highcross and grabbed some food before heading back for round two! I saw this copper candle when we first went in and I wanted it ... I've decided that I want to redo my room with everything copper! And this candle is going to start things off! It's just a very simple copper jar with a rose scented wax ... it's smells amazing, it's so warm and cosy feeling! I then picked up a gold, two-tiered chain. This one was one of those 'ooh is this something that's going to work for me' purchases. But I took a risk and got it anyway! It looks really nice on but it's quite tight around the neck so I'm going to get out my handy pliers and adjust the length a little by adding a little more chain on! Next up was a gorgeous jewellery holder! It's a white gloss antler with gold tips! And the thing I love most is that it stands on a grey stone thingy, which means it goes with my room! Now I actually bought a holder in my very first 'Urban Outfitters Haul' but I want to get lots of little trinkets for when I get some bedside tables! The last thing I want to mention is something that I got during another trip to UO but I love it so much that I wanted to tell you guys about it! It's like a dirty gold double ended allen key with a thin piece of gunmetal chain threaded through it ... okay, so that sounded a little odd but it's the only way I can explain it haha! And as I said I love it! I'll leave any links I can find below for you guys!

Hope you guys enjoyed this little post, I love reading about things that people have bought and so I also love sharing what I've bought with all of you lovely people! Let me know if you have bought any goodies from Urban Outfitters recently! Pop a comment below for me! Hope you guys have a lovely week and I shall be back on Friday for another edition of the Insta-Diary!


No comments:

Post a Comment