Sunday 8 May 2016

THE INSTA-DIARY #10 - THE CATCH UP EDITION

Happy Sunday Everyone! I've been promising to do an updated Insta-Diary pretty much every month and somehow time gets away with me and it never happens! However I was scrolling through instagram today and thought I really needed to get it together and upload a catch up edition! It's been a fair few months since the last one so I'll do a little wrap up of each month for you! As always if you like what you see make sure you check out my instagram and give me a cheeky follow, you can find me using @primalmajithia ... enjoy!

Okay, so it seems like we're starting from the beginning of the month as my last one was for December! January was quite a mellow month, there was a lot of catch ups with friends, selfies galore and Prim and Propa started it's terrible two's! And strangely that was very true! My blog went through a stage where the uploads were sparse towards the end of January, there just comes a point where you need a little break to allow some creativity and blog ideas to start brewing if you know what I mean!


February was a rollercoaster of emotions, there was valentines day, my birthday but we also lost someone this month and so the month was really quit sombre. Everything got on top of me a little and I decided to take a month out from blogging and just allow myself some time to breathe ...



March saw the start of a very expensive habit ... but oh my it's worth it! Haycock and Tailbar opened in Leicester and it has quickly become my favourite bar ever! Tara and I went on a day trip to Birmingham and had a make over with Make Up Forever! Me and the mamacomes had a really lovely catch up with cocktails, dinner and a show! We went to see Pixie Lott in Breakfast at Tiffany's at the Curve! She was really good, maybe could have worked slightly better on the accent but her singing ... oh! Amazing! Ooh and the blogging did a Britney and made a comeback!


April was another chilled month, it was my bestie birthday and another one of my besties took part in an amazing craft fair ... blog post coming to a screen near you! The sun also started to make a few appearances and so I bought what felt like 100 pairs of sunglasses! Haha!


Okay! So there you have it, we have finally caught up Insta-wise! I know these normally come out on a Friday but there was so much to catch up on I thought it would be best to give this Insta-Diary it's very own Sunday! Hope you guys have a lovely week and I shall see you next Sunday for another post!


No comments:

Post a Comment