Sunday 19 March 2017

THE SECRET SCENT BOX - MARCH EDITION

Happy Sunday Everyone! I am so super excited for this weeks post, about a week ago a small box was put through my letter box and I was so happy when I opened it! I found 'Secret Scent Box' through twitter and I was instantly intrigued with them! 'Secret Scent Box' is a monthly subscription for fragrances! If you guys have been a reader ... or a primrose (I want that to be a thing haha) then you'll know I'm always on the hunt for a new scent. But if I'm honest I find the process of looking for a new scent quite mundane ... all of the options available can sometimes get a bit overwhelming and I tend to reach for the scents I've used before. I'm not adventurous at all really! But that's all about to change!


Each month you'll receive three 3ml spray bottles, with the three combined the box should last you an entire month! And with the box being only £15 a month it's really good value for money! You can even get 15% off your first box by using PRIM15. If you're like me and don't tend to venture out of your comfort zone I think this is such an amazing subscription! The box features both designer and brand name fragrances with at least one new designer or brand name scent each month! And with boxes available for both men and women the possibilities are endless! The best thing about it is that it fits right through your letterbox! So if you're like me and work through the week there's no worry about making sure someone is at home to accept delivery ... its fab!


For my first box I got three amazing scents, all beautifully packages in a textured black box! Inside there's a beautiful card to detail which months edition you're on and also three note cards that detail the scents featured in the box! I think the cards are perfect, especially when you need a scent for a certain time of day or occasion because they clearly explain the notes and even a little blurb about the scent! I'm gonna start with the "Ted Baker - M' scent, the card describes the scent as a fresh fragrance with a spicy blend of black pepper, amber, vetiver and musk! Oh my this stuff smells so nice! It smells manly ... obviously but you know what I mean haha! The musk in the top notes really gives it an edge but it still remains quite fresh and vibrant with the more 'green' notes of Coriander, Fir Resin and Guaiac Wood! Everyone has tried Paco Rabanne's - Million and I don't blame you it had quickly became a favourite of mine after I was gifted one for Christmas! Well they're back with an even better one, '1 Million Prive'! This has a much more intimate and warm feel and I can definitely see this becoming the evening fragrance of choice! Last but not least is 'Lacoste L.12.12 Noir' ... a weird name I know but this one I think is my favourite out of the box! I took this into work the other day and it smells amazing! Just like the card describes it smells like a warm summer evening! I think the reason this has become my favourite is the top note of watermelon! It smells so fruity and fresh but still has a 'sporty' edge, I'm not sure where that comes from in terms of the notes but I love it! With notes of Dark Chocolate and French Lavender I think this is going to be a scent for any time of the day! I can honestly say that I am so happy with the box and I would honestly recommend it, whether as a gift or a little treat for you ... do it! And don't forget that you can save yourself a cheeky 15% off of your first box with discount code PRIM15! I really hope you guys enjoyed this post and found it useful! I'm going to try and do a feature on the box each month so make sure you keep checking back! Hope you all have a great week and I'll see you next Sunday for another dose of Prim!

Secret Scent Box |  Save 15% with PRIM15

No comments:

Post a Comment