Sunday 22 October 2017

THE LUSH HAUL - HALLOWEEN EDITION

Happy Sunday Everyone! I absolutely love this time of year ... well, it is the month of Halloween! Not to forget that for me, this is time of year is officially when I really start to love having baths, which is perfect considering Lush release their Halloween collection around the same time! Each year I like to do a little haul for you guys to show you what amazing goodies they have ... and like every year I was not disappointed!



One of the first things I picked up was the 'Lord Of Misrule' shower cream! This scent is honestly one of my favourite scents from Lush EVER! It just sends me into auto-autumn mode! Every year I buy the medium size bottle and it when it runs out I'm always super upset, so this year I went for the big boy! Along with the shower cream, I of course had to grab the 'Lord Of Misrule' bath bomb! This beauty has a green exterior which fizzes away in your bath to reveal a wine coloured inner ... I instagrammed my bath the other day after using this and it looked so freaking cool! The bomb and shower cream has a real warm earthy scent which mainly comes from the patchouli and black pepper! I then picked up 'Monsters Ball' which I think was introduced last year? Not sure ... I'm yet to use this bomb but have seen it demo'd in the store and I cannot wait to use it! The bath bomb has a lovely sweet and citrus element to it which I LOVE! The next bath bomb I picked up was a new edition to the range this year and I am so bloody excited! I'm sure you have all seen the new jelly bombs all over Instagram ... unfortunately they're only available online or in their Oxford Street Store. So when I saw 'Ectoplasm' was a Jelly Bomb, I literally threw it into my basket! The jelly forms from the brown seaweed that they have used in the formula which not only makes your bath look incredible but also helps soften your skin! Not to mention this bath bomb smells like heaven, you guys all know how much I love the scent of grapefruit ... well mix in tangerine and litsea oil and you have the best citrus scent ever! Last but not least I picked up 'Bewitched' ... you can't go have a Lush Haul without a Bubble bar right? Well this feline shaped bar is packed with essential oils to help provide your skin with some amazing benefits but is also scented with bergamot and blackberries! Well, there you have it! Hopefully this will last me a week or two ... but I'm not worried because soon enough I'll be heading back to Lush for a Christmas Haul!! SO EXCITED!!! Hope you all have a great week and I'll see you next Sunday for another dose of Prim!

No comments:

Post a Comment