Sunday 8 January 2017

THE MOST LOVED - 2016

Happy Sunday Everyone! First things first ... Happy New Year! I hope everyone had a smashing New Year ... I've not been feeling to great since New Years Eve and so I wasn't actually up to celebrate the New Year. It was actually really quite sad! I always love doing something for New Years ... so I'm definitely going to do something when the next one comes around! For the first post of the year I thought I would re-visit something I did last year, 'The Most Loved #2015'! Blogging has quickly become a big part of my life and I love looking back on my blog to remember all the amazing things that have happened in my life in all aspects, wether that be Fashion, Beauty or Lifestyle! After all that is why I created this little world of ours! So to celebrate the past year for Prim And Propa, here are my top ten favourite blog posts of 2016!


This was my one and only fashion based post in 2016, which if I'm honest I'm not totally happy with! I love fashion and I love to express my style through my blog and so this year I want do a lot more fashion and style blog posts! Although even if it was my only fashion post, it was a good one! 

This was the beginning of a new kind of post on my blog, I love scents and last year I really wanted to start creating a collection of diverse fragrances. And so I thought I would write about my thoughts on the different scents I tried and tested! Black was an awesome fragrance, it has unfortunately ran out but I'm sure I'll be picking one up if I can get my hands on it!

From one first to another, Make-up was something I have never spoke about openly before. And that's in my personal life as well as my blog. I came to realise that life isn't always about making other people happy, as nice as that may be. You should always look out for number one! This was a massive milestone for me and I am so happy that I could share this with you guys! The support from you all was overwhelming as this post quickly became the second most read post in 2016!

Knocking 'The Power Of Make-Up' off the top spot was one of my all time favourite posts of the year! I love reading lifestyle blogs and that's why I love writing about my own diary style posts so much! Whenever I need something to cheer myself up I always go back to one of these posts and this fabulous day with Suki is definitely one of the highlights of my year! It would mean a lot to me if you guys went over and showed Suki some love! Just google Suki Sabur Designs!

I loved writing this review up, I think it was the first time I blogged about a male grooming product and it went down a storm! It also started off a new trend in my shaving routine! But don't worry it's not a bad thing as I then got to do some great reviews on some other shaving kits! Keep your eyes peeled for some more this year, I'm sure a kit will make an appearance soon enough!


If you've read this post I am sure you will have noticed the amount of emotion behind it, that all stems from an amazing few days with family. Family events aren't something I get involved in usually but I was so overwhelmed with the amount of love I was shown over the few days I was with everyone. Small acts of kindness go a long way!

This post was the first of this years 'Twelve Days of Blogmas' and also my first big collaboration with a brand. I haven't worked with many companies at all but I love the fact that Prezzybox reached out to me with so much love! Never mind the fact that I got an amazing shower gel out of it to review for you guys! I would love it if you went and checked them out!

Another first for me was the Jingle Bell Ball! I have always heard them talk about it on the radio and every year I've wanted to go. But it wasn't until Tara suggested that we do it that I finally decided to book the tickets! I really hope this becomes a #PAra tradition, I had so much fun and have made memories for life with an amazing friend!

I had started posts like The Food Diary back in 2015 and it was something I knew I wanted to keep doing! But for some reason much like fashion, food only made one appearance in 2016 in the form of an annual Christmas meal with my besties! I didn't get to see much of the mamacomes this past year and if you're reading this ... that's something that needs to change this year guys! We need so many more days like this one!

Each year I go to the work Christmas party and each year it just gets better! This was such an awesome night filled with so many lovely people! I hold the people that I work with very close to my heart, they're like a second family to me! So to be able to all let our hair down and dance the night away was fab!

And there you have it! 2016 was a pretty shit year for a lot of people and in a world full of so much hate I am so thankful to be surrounded by such kind hearts! Thank you so much for making 2016 a year to remember!


No comments:

Post a Comment