Sunday 7 May 2017

THE OGX REVIEW - NIACIN AND CAFFEINE

Happy Sunday Everyone! Today I thought I would do a little review on my favourite shampoo and conditioner at the moment! If you've been a reader for a while you'll have seen and read many reviews on different hair care that I have tried over the years! I seem to go through phases of certain brands but one thing I always look for is something that will strengthen my hair, prevent any fall out and thicken my hair without weighing it down! Well! I think I may have found the one!


OGX is a brand that I have tried before and I have reviewed the shampoo and conditioner from their 'Biotin and Collagen Collection' which you can read *here*, sadly by the time I had finished the bottles I wasn't wowed and I don't think I would reach for it again. However, I have always heard such amazing things about OGX and they have so many more options available! And so when I was perusing the haircare aisles in Boots I picked up a shampoo and conditioner from the Niacin and Caffeine collection. Having a quick read at the description on the bottle I knew straight away that this is something I would take a fancy too! For me this works if I want a quick wash whilst I'm in the shower but it's also super amazing when I'm having a bath as I can use the conditioner more like a mask! Both bottles have a beautiful formula, there is this lovely cooling feeling as you massage them in! Personally, I love this because you can really feel the caffeine working into your scalp! The one and only thing that slightly puts me off is that the shampoo doesn't lather very well. I'm definitely one of those that loves a good lather and unless you really work the shampoo it really doesn't foam up in your hands. But! I love this stuff so much that I can happily put that aside! All in all I would totally recommend this range, my mum has lovely hair and she doesn't really need to fight any fallout but even she absolutely loves this collection ... she even had a little bit of a paddy when it ran out the other day! Don't worry Mum, I'll be heading into town very soon to pick some up some more ... I mean how could I not! Hope you all have a great week and I'll see you next Sunday for another dose of Prim!

No comments:

Post a Comment