Sunday 18 May 2014

THE BURTON HAUL

So over the weekend I was very naughty ... That's right folks I went shopping!! Me and my beautiful mum spent most of Saturday running a few errands and then we ended up at Outfit in Thurmaston, Leicester. It's not normal for me to find quite a few bits when I go shopping, I always end up picking one or two items! So the fact that I had a handful of stuff to take the fitting rooms was a surprise! Now I did put a few things back however I'm sure they will soon be in my wardrobe anyway! Here's what came along with me to the checkout.

           

So I ended up getting four T-shirts in total! There's a bit of a theme as you can probably tell! All-over prints are really on trend at the moment, they're everywhere! I got three with a floral print and one with an aztec/tribal print. The first is super colourful, its almost hawaiian? It has an ombre colour way, starting off white and finishing in a lovely pale blue! The next is a deep purple leaf print, which I love! It also comes in a really nice rust colour but they didn't have it in my size *sad face* I then picked up a top with a grainy blue fabric that has a gorgeous white floral print. The final top is in a deep blue with a black aztec/tribal print, I saw this top quite a while ago and I fell in love instantly so its really no surprise that it came home with me!

    

I then got two shirts! One is in a light denim with a geometric pattern, I think this would be really nice to layer over one of the T-shirts I bought or with a crisp plain white tee! I love the fact that the shirt has wooden effect buttons, it makes the shirt feel more casual and I think it would work really well with brown boots to match! The second shirt is in a grainy black fabric with an almost oriental print. It looks amazing with a black tee underneath and some coral shorts! Perfect for the summer!

Let me know if you guys are loving what Burton have out at the moment, because I know I am! A massive thank you to my amazing mum who treated me to all these lovely goodies!

Blue Dip Floral T-Shirt | Purple All-Over Floral T-Shirt | Blue All-Over Floral T-Shirt | Navy Tribal Printed T-Shirt | Denim Diamond Printed Shirt | Black Floral Shirt


No comments:

Post a Comment