Sunday 1 October 2017

THE BODY SHOP REVIEW - JAPANESE MATCHA TEA MASK

Happy Sunday Everyone! Not too long ago The Body Shop revealed that they were adding a new addition to they're already amazing line of face masks! I have already got all of the original masks from their collection and I absolutely swear by them and so when I heard there was a new mask hitting the shelves I knew I had to have one! I went into one of their stores a few weeks ago and spotted one ... can anyone guess what happened next?!


Recently Matcha has very much become the in thing and there a lot of people that swear by the tea leaves that have taken over hot drinks for us young hipsters! Confession time ... I really don't like green tea so I was not one that jumped on the bandwagon with Matcha Tea as a drink. But ... put it into a face mask and you have completely won me over! The Japanese Matcha Tea Face Mask is advertised as a pollution cleansing mask, enriched with matcha tea, dandelion extract and aloe vera! I tried the 100% vegan mask the very same day I bought it and I was completely overwhelmed with how beautifully clean and vibrant my skin looked after one use. We tend to forget that our skin goes through a lot and if we don't pay any attention to our skin it starts to look dull, lifeless and aged. The mask has a lovely calming scent, very green and refreshing! I love a mask that gives your skin a boost of moisture but if you haven't exfoliated it doesn't tend to show much of a difference! With this face mask you don't have to worry about that as it gently purifies and exfoliates the skin whilst the aloe vera adds a boost of moisture! I tend to apply the mask before I jump in the shower or the bath, it's just less messy when you're removing it! I'll let it sit for 10 minutes and I like to use circular motions and warm water to rinse. My skin almost craves something that is going to strip away all of the grime that can build up on the skin without being too harsh and this really is the answer! Have any of you tried the matcha mask? Let me know how you got on with it, I'd love to hear about your experience too! You can find me on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook - links above! Hope you all have a great week and I'll see you next Sunday for another dose of Prim!

No comments:

Post a Comment