Sunday 3 May 2015

THE HAIR ROUTINE

Happy Sunday Everyone! I thought I would do something a little different for you guys today, I'm doing a routine/tutorial post for the first time on Prim and Propa! It's nothing fancy just an everyday hair routine! If you guys have read any of my hair care blog posts you'll know that I'm really trying to take care of my hair and that mean styling my hair a little differently!


I start off with towel dried hair just taking off the excess water so that I don't have to over do it with my hair  dryer! Heat is one of the reasons that my hair has become damaged over the past year! Another reason is the amount of product that I put into my hair, I've managed to take that down to just two! The first being mousse, I like to use the Vo5 Plump It Up Heat Defence Volume Whipped Mousse ... such a long name! I put about a pumpful into my hair and then blow dry using a pin tail comb. I use this to train my hair into the direction I need it to go in and also to smooth it over! I'll do this until my hair is just a little damp because I then like to go in with a small round paddle brush! Although the pin tail comb helps put everything in place it also flattens the hair and so I use the paddle brush to help bring the volume back! Once its all dry I like to set my hair dryer to the cool setting to help fix everything in place! If I feel like I want a little more volume I'll use a little bit of Schwarzkopf Got2B Powderful! This stuff is amazing! I rub the powder in my hands and then just run my fingers through my hair ... Instant Volume!

And there you have it! It's super easy to do but a really nice way to style your hair! I really hope you guys enjoyed this post, I know it's a little different but I thought I would try it out! If you want tutorials on anything else leave a comment below for me! Or just say hi! I'd love to hear what you guys think! 


No comments:

Post a Comment