Monday 12 December 2016

THE HELLO HANDOME SHAVING KIT - PREZZYBOX | THE TWELVE DAYS OF BLOGMAS

Happy Monday Everyone ... I can't quite believe it, but we are officially halfway through The Twelve Days of Blogmas! Christmas is so close that I can almost smell Christmas Dinner! If you guys have been following my Blogmas from the beginning this year, you would have seen that my first post was a collaboration with PrezzyBox! Like I mentioned in the post I had one more product to review, The Hello Handsome Shaving Kit!


This kit is perfect as a Secret Santa or a Stocking filler, the kit comes with a bar of shaving soap, a soothing balm and also a moisturiser ... so it really is the perfect shaving kit! Having used the kit for a week or two, it's definitely a great gateway for someone who's maybe just started out shaving or is branching away from the usual shaving foam style shave! The soap comes in wrapped packaging but I definitely think you need a good place to store it to stop it from drying out, I actually have min resting in a small Lush face mask pot! Scent wise I really think they have hit the mark with this one! Sandalwood is all the rage for Men's skincare at the moment, at first I was a little hesitant because I thought it was going to smell too musky? But it actually a lot of undertones which allows the scent to have a lovely clean and fresh note! The soothing balm works really well, it's not one of the best ones that I've tried but it has a really thick consistency, so you can really work the balm into the skin! The moisturiser has a really thin consistency which for me was a little too thin. However if you apply the moisturiser after the balm your skin will have just the right amount of moisture if you have oily or combination skin. I tend to be a little dry, more so than usual once I have had a shave and so I really need a high amount of moisturiser! Overall I think this is a fab kit and for a really great price too! Let me know if you've tried this before, I'd love to hear what you thought of the kit! Make sure you head over to PrezzyBox to see more about this product and check out some of the other fantastic gift ideas they have! Hope you guys have enjoyed this post and I shall see you again for Day Seven on Wednesday!


| The Twelve Days Of Blogmas |


No comments:

Post a Comment