Sunday 12 October 2014

THE NEW BAG

Hello everyone! So its been a while since I've bought myself a new bag, I currently have two at home, a brown canvas holdall with a vintage union jack print and a black pleather bag. I tend to use the black one a lot more because its a really good size, not too big and not to small! But, it has definitely come to the end of its life! It looks so tatty but because I still haven't found one to replace it with I end up taking it with me everywhere anyway!. So I've been scrolling through the internet to  have a look at whats hot in the bag scene, It seems like big bags are in because everywhere I have looked seems to have ginormous bags on sale! But I really need a good standard size, spo after a hours of looking I have picked out my top 5!

The New Bag


Khaki Quilted Holdall -  My first pick is this quilted holdall from Burton, When autumn comes around one of my favourite colours is Khaki, so as soon as I saw this I really I wanted .. no, needed it! I love that they have quilted the fabric to add some texture and I'm also loving the brown leather accents! 

Zara Zip Bag -  I came across this bag when I first began hunting a few weeks ago, I still need to find it in a local store to try it out for size, but I am so in love with this bag. You can't really see the zip detailing in the picture but it's so different to anything I've seen before. I also love the simple stud detailing on the straps!

Brown Leather Look Holdall - This I think is one of my least favourite bags, I love the simplicity of the bag and the rust gold hardware but compared to the others ... it's a bit boring? And a little business man-y? If that makes any sense at all ... Sorry Topman!

Black Small Holdall - This little number from River Island is the perfect size but it's a little wide! So as lovely as it is I don't think I'll end up buying it for every day use, but I do think it would make an amazing overnight bag. #SmallButMighty

Peavie -  Last but most definitely not least is this woven front panel holdall from Dune! I saw this one at the St. Pancras branch in London. When we walked in I set eyes on a black bag I liked but this one is just beautiful and if I'm honest probably my fave from all five bags ... apart from the Zara Zip Bag! It's a really good size, I love the colour and the gold hardware, the woven panel stops the bag from being too plain and also adds a touch of texture and finally I also really love the shape ... can you tell I really like this bag?  

Do you guys have this much trouble finding a bag? #PleaseSayYes! Let me know which one is your favourite, I'd love to know which one you guys would go for!


No comments:

Post a Comment