Sunday 12 April 2015

THE TOPMAN MESH CAPE

Happy Sunday Everyone! If you guys follow me on Twitter ... @primalmajithia ... you would have seen that I tweeted Topman about one of their capes, The mesh cape! I saw it a while ago but like always I saw something I wanted and my bank balance didn't agree! And then when payday came around it was out of stock! Don't you just hate it when that happens? Anyway I thought all hope was lost because, well, they didn't even tweet back! They had a lot of other capes available but my heart was really set on this one. And then one magical night I was mooching around the Topman app and ... It was there! Without a second thought I added it to my bag and waited for it to be delivered! I can tell you now it is definitely going to be a summer staple!

 

I am in love with this beauty, It took a little getting used to because I've never really wore anything like this and I was a little worried about what people would think? But then I wore it with this outfit and ... I felt amazing! I think it is so important to feel good in what you're wearing, much more important than what people have to say. As long as you feel good in what you're wearing it's going to show from within you! I'm wearing my black ripped jeans that featured in 'The Burton Denim Haul', an oversized plain white tee from Asos and on top the all important cape! I've put some close up shots below of the outfit.


I've looked since buying the cape and it looks like its out of stock again! But I'll leave links to everything else below! Hope you guys enjoyed this post, I always feel a little odd when I put up pictures of myself but as I said I felt good and I wanted to share it with you guys! I love fashion and so I want to start doing some more outfit posts, let me know what you guys think?!




No comments:

Post a Comment