Friday 1 May 2015

THE INSTA-DIARY #1

Happy Friday Everyone! And welcome to the very first edition of the Insta-Diary! The plan is to upload one of these on the first Friday of every month and I really hope that you guys enjoy it. I think it's a nice way to give you guys a bit more of an insight into my life ... not that it's very exciting haha! I've been thinking about doing a series like this for a long time but I wanted to get it right! I am an Instagram fiend #NoShame! And so I thought it would be good idea to create The Insta-Diary ... Enjoy! And get ready for a LOT of Selfies!


The Lush Haul Easter Edition | Snow White Quote, I love a good Disney quote | Happy Easter | Tango Orange break at work, yum | Me and some friends visited Gelato Village in Leicester so yummy | #TBT to some drinks with friends ... and a LOT of straws | Selfie #1 | It was a day of ironing and needed some entertainment, it was only right to watch some old school movies | On set for a blog post | #TBT to one of my oldest friends birthday | Another lovely friend, another Birthday | Wearing my new River Island Chukka Boots | Selfie #2 | Reunion with these lovelies at The White House pub on a lovely day | Chicken Skewers with Chips | I am obsessed with Sia at the moment, it was only right to show her some Insta-Love | #TBT to some behind the scenes antics on a fashion shoot | The Mesh Cape | I'm quite a messy person and I cleaned my desk, I was so proud | Selfie #3 | Pamper evening with a Lush Bath | Happy 18th Birthday to my little brother | Selfie #4 | The Burts Bees Wild Cherry Lip Balm | What I wore for my brothers Birthday meal | Dinner at Naseeb @ The Clowes, beautiful food and a lovely atmosphere | Nothing better than some Birthday cake | Slightly tipsy selfie with these crazy people | A productive day in town and I discovered the White Chocolate and Raspberry Frappe ... In love | New purchase from The Body Shop, Blog post coming soon!

Hope you guys enjoyed this post! I'll be back again with The Insta-Diary #2 on the first Friday of June! But I'll be back with another blog post this Sunday as usual!

p.s If you don't follow me on Instagram already ... do it! @primalmajithia

No comments:

Post a Comment