Sunday 11 January 2015

THE WISHLIST - THE BODY SHOP

Happy Sunday Everyone! Hope we're all doing well, I'm having the post Christmas blues ... sad face ... basically I really have the urge to go shopping. And the first on my list once I get paid is The Body Shop. I absolutely love going to there but I never buy much? I normally go in for a browse and then leave. I think it's because I don't take the time to familiarise myself with their products. But I've been hearing a lot of good things about some of their things and so I though I would do a little wish list post for you guys!

Body Shop Wishlist

WILD ARGAN OIL BODY BUTTER - I'm a little late to jump on the Argan Oil bandwagon but oh my does this stuff smell heavenly! One of my best friends Suki has a blog called Suki Scouts, she's done a post on most of the range which is here if you want to have a little read! But basically she's obsessed with the stuff and I can see .. well smell why! I love body butters anyway and I've previously bought the Grapefruit and Strawberry one before and once again I can't explain how amazing they smell! But they also leave your skin feeling super soft! I can't wait to get this little beauty in my life!

VITAMIN E LIP CARE SPF15 - Lip care is a bit of a new one for me from The Body Shop, I've never really considered making a trip for some lip balm but I have heard really good things about the Vitamin E range and the reviews on the Lip Care suggest amazing things! I'm currently using the Burts Bee's Grapefruit Lip Balm and if I'm honest I don't know if I'm gonna be blown away by this but I'm going to give it a try!

POMEGRANATE FIRMING AND REFRESHING EYE ROLL ON - If you guys have read my Bulldog Skincare Review you will know that I am absolutely in love with their Eye Roll-On! I don't have like massive bags under my eyes but it would be nice if they were brighter! I've heard the pomegranate have a lot of good properties when it comes to skincare so I'm super intrigued to see how I get a long with this plus I love the scent of pomegranate! My bulldog one is coming to the end of its life so I know it won't be long before this appears in my draw!

HONEYMANIA HAND CREAM - I feel like most of my reasons for things on here is how good they smell but seriously this stuff really does smell amazing! One of my lovely friends got a tube of this for Christmas and I tried it out and oh my! It's a little wet to begin with but that really encourages you to massage it into your hands, after it has sank in it leaves your hands feeling moisturised and soft. Just what you want from a hand cream! I've noticed that it lasts a good few hours as well. I like to use my soap and glory hand food a lot at work but it tends to wear off after a while. 

SEAWEED IONIC CLAY MASK - I am a lover of face masks, especially when I'm having a relaxing night in! I've tried quite a few different face masks and I'm never really amazed by them ... unless its one from lush! But the reviews on this baby definitely make me feel like I'm missing out! Clay masks much like mud masks are really good at drawing out impurities in the skin and leave you feeling quite refreshed, mainly because they're quite cooling. I haven't had my skin professionally looked at but it's neither dry or super oily and this mask is apparently aimed at combination skin so I'm looking forward to see how I get on with this.

WILD ARGAN OIL RADIANT OIL - Over the years my hair has been through quite a lot and I'm currently working to bringing it back to its healthy self! If you've read my last Body Shop Haul you would have seen that I picked up the coconut oil to try and help my hair. If I'm completely honest it hasn't worked miracles ... don't get me wrong it's an amazing product and it made my hair soft and shiny just not what I hoped it would do. I might be way off and be in search of a product that doesn't exist. I want my hair to look and feel healthy and a lot of people have recommended Argan Oil to help do this! I've read up on the stuff and it all looks quite positive, both for my hair and also my skin!

Hope you guys have enjoyed this little post! Let me know if you would like any reviews on any of the items in this post and I will be more than happy to put one up for you! Also I would love to know if you guys have tried anything from my wish list, let me know how you guys got along Hope you guys have a lovely week and I'll be back next Sunday for another post!

Wild Argan Oil Body Butter | Vitamin E Lip Care SPF15 | Pomegranate Firming and Refreshing Eye Roll On | Honeymania Hand Cream | Seaweed Ionic Clay Mask | Wild Argan Oil Radiant Oil

  

No comments:

Post a Comment