Sunday 4 January 2015

THE NEW YEARS RESOLUTIONS


Happy Sunday Everyone! Hope you guys have all had an amazing year ... I know most people at this time of year go down the 'New Year, New Me' road and I hate to be super cliche but I am most definitely one of those people! Every year I stray away from this but there's no harm in setting some goals in life is there? Now I do get that I'm probably going to fail at most of them but I am really going try and stay positive this year. Here's are a few of my New Years Resolutions.

ONE - I've struggled with my weight for a while now and it's not something that really gets me down but I would be lying if I said that I'm completely happy with my size, this is probably one of the resolutions that is on everybodys list. I'm not saying that I plan to lose a huge amount of weight because lets face it, I really would be setting myself up for failure but what I would like to do is start thinking about my body more. I've joined the gym and I plan to go at least three times a week and I'm gonna try and eat better too. Again I'm not gonna go crazy and say no to everything but I'm just gonna eat less of the bad and more of the good!

TWO - The last time I went on holiday was a year and a half ago and I had the time of my life! This year I really want to go on holiday again! I'm not too fussed where, as long as the company is good any trip away would be amazing! Although if I were too chose where I would love to visit Rome, Paris, Bali or Greece! I won't be able to visit all four but one or two is my goal!

THREE - Get a MacBook! I'm currently typing this on a laptop that is on its deathbed and so I really want to get a new one! I'm not sure if I'm after a pro or an air but I am dead set on it being a Mac. Most of my friends are designers and they all rave on about how good they are. And with me being into blogging I really would like something that I can continue to design on. Let me know which one you guys would recommend!

FOUR - Following on from the last one I would really like to get back into designing! I used to do lots of sketches and sometimes even whip up a few pieces and I really would like to get back into that again! I think I'm going to take a trip into paperchase and get myself a new sketchbook! Ooh! I also want to start crocheting again and make myself a new scarf!

FIVE - I am an Instagram fiend! Honestly I think I have a problem, but I want to take more pictures this year and capture more memories! I love how photos can take you back instantly, although I take a lot of photos I don't print them which is something I really want to start doing. I miss the days when you used to stumble across an old pile of photos and just sit there going through them!

SIX - Last but not least is to continue being myself and be happy. Over the last few years I have grown confident in who I am and I want to continue growing through this year. It's so important to me to spend time with the people that make me happy and I want to make sure that I take more time out this year to do just that!

Let me know if you guys have any resolutions this year! Leave your comments or blog posts in the comments below, I would love to have a read!


No comments:

Post a Comment