Thursday 1 January 2015

THE NEW YEARS EVE OUTFIT

Happy 2015 Everyone!! Just want to quickly say a massive thank you for all the support from all of you lovely people over the last year, It honestly means so much to me! Today I bring you the last outfit post of the week and its the big one! New Years Eve is always a big night for fashion but I think it can get a bit boring for Menswear. You mainly see a lot of suits and shirts and as much as I love the tailored look I don't think it works for my shape. I wanted to be quite smart but still have that pop of me and so I went for this! Now I did try and take one of my snazzy outfit layout pictures but the alcohol must still be in my system because I just couldn't get it quite right haha! So instead here's some abstract outfit selfies I took last night ... Enjoy! 

 

I went for Black Skinny Jeans and a Black tee to keep things clean and simple, everyone knows I love black, it works with everything not to mention it can make you look a tad slimmer! To elongate my frame I wore my  Black Chelsea Boots! I think I am officially obsessed with these boots, they look amazing and to top it all off they are super comfortable! Because I wanted to keep things quite simple I wore the statement gold chevron chain which featured in my Jewellery Favourites! Now it was time for the pop of prim! I bought this back in February for my Birthday and I absolutely love it! It's a red acid wash denim shirt except its more of a reddy purple colour! I think it worked really well with the rest of the outfit, kept the outfit really clean but still had the flare about it! Hope you guys had an amazing night whatever you got up to, let me know what you guys wore on the big night! Leave your comments below! 


No comments:

Post a Comment