Sunday 22 February 2015

THE BIRTHDAY TAG

Happy Sunday Everyone! When this goes up I'll be in London most likely nursing a hangover and that's because it was my Birthday! Now my Birthday fell on Friday but me and two of my best friends have come to London to celebrate in style ... because where else right? I am officially now 23! Not as cool because unlike last year I don't have a song dedicated to my age #22! Now like last year I will be uploading an outfit post, in the meanwhile if you haven't already, check out last years! 'The Birthday Outfit' Today however I'm doing another Tag ... You've guessed it!
It's The Birthday Tag!


What month is your Birthday?
February!

What is your birth stone?
My birth stone is Amethyst which is such a beautiful purple stone! The Amethyst is known for its powers of health and happiness!

Have you had a party?
Ermm yeah! Have you not seen my Instagram! @primalmajithia #CheekyPlug

What was your favourite present?
My car! That has to be the best pressie but I love and appreciate all presents! Haha!

Do you know of a flower or plant that blooms in your birth-month?
Something else beautifully purple is the flower of February! The violet!

Do you know anyone famous you share your Birthday with?
Rihanna! Kurt Cobain! Cruz Beckham! ... I was born on an awesome day haha!

Have you ever met anyone who shared your Birthday?
Yes! One of my amazing friends Hana Bradbury! #BirthdayBuddies

What month and day would you love to have your Birthday on?
February 20th! What can I say? I love my Birthday! I wouldn't change it for anything ... It's super special hehe.

Well! I hope you guys enjoyed this post! Look out for some my outfit post which will be up on Sunday ... or I might be feeling crazy and upload it sooner! Haha! I would love it if you guys could follow me on Bloglovin! There's a link in the sidebar and also underneath my banner if you want to pop over! Let me know if any of you guys are February babies! Have a lovely week and I shall see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment