Sunday 1 February 2015

THE SOAP AND GLORY REVIEW - ORANGEASM AND SUGAR CRUSH

Happy Sunday Everyone! I was in Boots the other day and was mooching around the Soap and Glory section and thought I should pick something up. I've tried the Hand Food from Soap and Glory before but not much else but everyone is always raving about their stuff! I ended up picking two bath products! The Orangeasm Body Wash and The Sugar Crush Body Scrub!


I'm going to start off with Sugar Crush and its oh so amazing scent! I have heard so many bloggers and you tubers say that this is the best smelling product from Soap and Glory and I agree 100%! The scent is just so refreshing and really wakes you up when you use it in the morning! I absolutely love citrus smells and so its not a surprise that I love this! The scent of this beauty comes from sweet limes, sparkling lemons and sweet vanilla musk! I don't really use a lot of body scrubs because I always thought they were a bit faffy, if that makes any sense. But if you have the time it is definitely worth the effort! Its fab to use on your knees and elbows, I tend to use it more on the elbows as they feel slightly rough. I have to say after one use they do feel a lot smoother, I think that's down to the almond, macadamia and glycerin oils as well as the sea salt and brown sugar. 

Can I just say I think Soap and Glory are so good at naming their products! They always have such fun and quirky names ... as you can see with the next thing I picked up. Orangeasm! This moisturising body wash is scented with green mandarin, lemon and sweet orange peels. It's not as strong as Sugar Crush but it's more of a soft lingering scent. I was amazed at how much the product lathers, when I pumped it out it was a very thick creamy consistency and I didn't expect it to lather as much! So if you love bubbles you will love this! It also leaves your skin feeling super soft, on the website it says that this comes from their exclusive MSUDS technology (no idea) Triple Tea Antioxidant Complex, Ginseng and Pinkpepperberry! It comes in a massive bottle so which I think is amazing, it will definitely last you a good while!


Hope you guys liked this little review! Let me know if you have any thoughts or opinions on these two beauties, leave your comments and blog posts below! I love hearing what you guys have to say! Have a lovely week and I'll see you next Sunday!



No comments:

Post a Comment