Sunday 28 May 2017

THE BODY SHOW REVIEW - VITAMIN C GLOW BOOSTING MICRODERMABRASION

Happy Sunday Everyone! At this time of year when the sun starts to shine everyone wants their skin to have a touch of glow ... without looking sweaty of course! I have always been very fond of the Vitamin C range from The Body Shop, their 'Glow Boosting Moisturiser' being one of my all time favourites! I have dabbled with a few other things from the range but nothing has wowed me as much as the moisturiser did! About a month ago I got my hands on their Glow Boosting Microdermabrasion ... and I was won over almost instantly!


Microdermabrasions are known to treat a variety of skin problems, however I was only ever aware of this being something available in a spa or something of a similar nature? And so I was really intrigued to see what this would do and how it would help my skin! The formula has a mixture of fine exfoliating micro particles and crushed garnet stones which are known to help remove dead skin cells! One thing I would say is that whilst using it, I did feel that it was a tad bit harsh on the skin. I really don't mind that, in fact I like the abrasive texture working against my skin to remove dead skin and exfoliate! However, if you have sensitive skin I would be careful when using this! In terms of usage I do find this difficult to use daily, only because I like to take my time when using it. I tend to massage it into my skin for a good 5 minutes to really work it into the skin. If I want something quick I'll tend to reach for a regular scrub or the 'MAC Volcanic Ash Exfoliator'. After having used the microdermabrasion for about a month or so I am really happy with the results! My skin feels like it has had a real good scrub, it's brighter and full of vibrance! I would definitely recommend you try it out if you want your skin to have a fresh glow this summer! Hope you all have a great week and I'll see you next Sunday for another dose of Prim!

No comments:

Post a Comment