Sunday 6 March 2016

THE BREAK

Happy Sunday Everyone and welcome back! It's been a while since I've posted on here but there have been a lot of things going on in Prim world which meant that I wasn't able to give as much time as I wanted to our little world. I have to say though I do feel like a break was a little overdue. For some reason I lost my pizzazz and I really wasn't feeling myself! I'm a big believer in blogging for yourself, which I know sounds a little selfish but that's the way I've always been! I write for me, so that when I'm feeling a bit low I can go back and have a read of what was going on in my life at a certain time. However there were a few things that went on in February that I didn't want to write about, don't get me wrong there were also some amazing moments that I owe to the beautiful people around me. 


As they say absence makes the heart grow fonder and I have honestly missed my little blog posts on a Sunday ever so much! So, I'm back and I can't wait to show you guys what I have coming! As always I'll be uploading a new post each Sunday! If there's anything that you guys really want to see leave a comment below for me! Also I really want to try and change a few things around, I'm currently snooping around for a new blog design. I love my layout at the moment but sometimes I think you just need to have a bit of a refresh you know? I've dabbled around and made a few new headers but I want to see what's out there so if you know anyone that does any blog designs let me know! You may have noticed we've not had an Insta-Diary for a while but don't panic, there's one coming your way this Friday! I hope you guys are as excited as I am for what's to come! Hope you guys have a lovely week and I shall see you again on Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment