Sunday 5 March 2017

THE FISH SOHO REVIEW

Happy Sunday Everyone! It's been a bit quiet on my blog over the last two weeks but I have a good explanation! It was my Birthday! ... On February 20th I turned 25! I had quite a bit going on over the last two weekends and so I didn't have the time to write anything up for you guys ... sorry! Anyway I'm back on it now and thought I would talk about some amazing goodies I was sent a while ago from the lovely people at Fish Soho! I was lucky enough to have three amazing products sent over and I've been using them ever since!


I have two products from their Platinum collection and one from their Super Fish collection! I'll start off with the Super Fish hairspray, Fish Sticks! Now Fish describe this collection as tough performing line with hardcore hold! And they are so right ... a little goes a long way! With regular hairsprays I tend to use quite a bit to get the hold that I need but with Fish Sticks I need two to three sprays max! One thing that I absolutely love about this product is that it gives you the hold that you need without giving your hair hay-like texture. We've all used a hairspray that makes our hair feel rough and strawy ... but with Fish Sticks I haven't had that issue at all! The other two products are from the Platinum collection, this range has all the benefits of the original collection but with a refined fragrance and a sophisticated edge! The Fish Foam is a mousse with a medium hold and a natural finish, I tend to use a handful and massage it into my roots to add a boost of volume and hold without leaving your feeling dry! Although the product has a fragrance it's in no way overpowering! Last but by no means least is the Plump Fish Thickening Shampoo! I've used this shampoo a couple of times and I have to say I'm quite impressed! A shampoo has to really wow me to have a massive impact on me and although this didn't completely blow me away, I can honestly say I would recommend you try it! The shampoo has hydrolysed wheat protein, date extract and caffeine to help give your hair extra volume and thickness! It lathered beautifully whilst I was massaging it into my scalp and as per the instructions on the back I left it to work it's magic for two minutes before rinsing ... Et voila! My hair was left feeling super clean and instantly thicker! I really hope you guys enjoyed this post! Thank you again for the lovely people at Fish Soho for getting in touch! Make sure you guys head over to 'Fish Soho' to have a look at the full range of products that they have available! And don't forget you can get a selection of products from Boots, Superdrug and many more retailers! I hope you guys have a lovely week and I'll see you next Sunday for another dose of Prim!

No comments:

Post a Comment