Sunday 26 March 2017

THE ELIZABETH ARDEN EIGHT HOUR CREAM

Happy Sunday Everyone! This week I wanted to tell you guys about a beauty product that has been highly raved amongst bloggers for such a long time! Now, I know I'm super late to the party but I've never really had a chance to pick one up before! A few weeks ago I really wan't feeling to great and with the change of weather my skin became quite dry, with dry skin comes dry lips! I always have a Burt's Bees on hand but I needed something a lot stronger, more like a treatment! And so I decided to pick up the Elizabeth Arden, Eight Hour Cream!


The only negative I have about the product is the smell ... I'm really not a fan. There's nothing really that I can relate it to and help describe it, it just smells really strong haha! Other than that I have nothing but amazing things to say about this beauty! A little goes a long way with and so I tend to use a small pea sized amount over my lips using a cotton bud to help layer the product on evenly. The cream doesn't sink in straight away so I prefer to use it as an overnight treatment if I really want to give my lips some TLC! Or ... I'll pop some on whilst I'm doing my face in the morning to give my lips a quick boost of hydration and then I'll just take it off before I leave the house. I know this stuff works ... It's worked on me a number of times but it's doesn't have an instant effect, for me personally it's about two to three uses before I can see a difference! And I think it works better as an overnight treatment unless you have time in the day to keep it on for a few hours. The Eight Hour Cream has pride of place on my beauty desk and I'm sure it'll have it's place for years to come! I hope you guys have enjoyed this post, let me know your thoughts if you've used the cream before, I'd love to hear your thoughts! Hope you all have a great week and I'll see you next Sunday for another dose of Prim!

No comments:

Post a Comment