Sunday 16 July 2017

THE BULLDOG SKINCARE REVIEW - OIL CONTROL FACE MASK

Happy Sunday Everyone! Bulldog Skincare is one of those brands that I always gravitate towards! Not only because they cater so brilliantly for mens skincare but also because they have such quality products with amazing natural ingredients! I found bulldog on a spree in Boots a while ago and I enjoyed the products a lot! Feel free to have a read of the post I did ... 'The Skincare Review - Bulldog'. Now many of you know I really try and take care of my skin and face masks play a massive part in how I do that. I was shopping around not too long ago and saw Bulldog's Oil Control Face Mask out of the corner of my eye ... we all know what happened next!


I have a combination skin type, I'm more oily in my t-zone and dry everywhere else. I don't really have that much trouble with my skin apart from how oily I get throughout the day, especially around my nose. I've always been on the hunt for something that is really going to draw the oil out of my face and I think I may have found the one! The mask itself is packed with amazing ingredients such as witch hazel, willow bark and juniper. It's also formulated with cornish clay which helps to cleanse the skin and minimise any excess oil. Consistency wise it's actually not overly thick which I thought it might be as in my experience many clay based masks have been, it's just thin enough to layer an equal amount over the face. Now i reviewed this on my Insta-Story a while ago and for certain areas of my face it just wasn't right, it felt like it had stripped back too much oil leaving my face feeling really tight and dry. However, once I had applied a serum and moisturiser it was absolutely fine! I think in the future I'll use it more in targeted areas such as my nose etc! Overall I am a big fan of this mask and I just know it's going to be a staple for me moving forward! Hope you all have a great week and I'll see you next Sunday for another dose of Prim!

No comments:

Post a Comment