Sunday 23 July 2017

THE MARIO BADESCU SKINCARE REVIEW - FACIAL SPRAY

Happy Sunday Everyone! I love a good facial spray ... who's with me? In the morning there's nothing better that revitalising your skin with a good face mist! One of ride or die mists is Fix Plus from MAC and I haven't really found any that come close! I have however heard a lot of good things about the benefits of rosewater and so when I was having a snoop around Urban Outfitters and saw one by Mario Badescu I thought I would take it home and have a try!


This stuff is pretty amazing, it feels super soft and gentle on the skin ... and the scent! I love a rose scent, it's really calming and soothing first thing in the morning, but the main reason I love the inclusion of rose in this formula are the benefits to your skin. Rosewater has amazing hydrating and moisturising properties and so I love to use this as one my first steps in my daily routine. I use the mist over my serum and moisturiser to give my skin an extra boost of moisture! I can't really compare this facial spray to Fix Plus because I use it in a completely different way. For me this spray is more of a prep step whereas I use Fix Plus to set my face! I've been using the spray for a good month and I do find that my skin stays matte for a lot longer, it can get to a few hours before my skin starts to get oily. I wouldn't say this product is revolutionary but I do love it and will continue to use it ... and not only because I love how much it smells! Have any of you tried the spray before!? Let me know how you got on with it, I'd love to hear about your experience too! Hope you all have a great week and I'll see you next Sunday for another dose of Prim!

No comments:

Post a Comment