Friday 2 December 2016

THE GIN AND TONIC BATHING GEL - PREZZYBOX | THE TWELVE DAYS OF BLOGMAS

Happy Friday Everyone! And welcome back to The Twelve Days of Blogmas! Last year I did exactly the same and it was honestly so much fin and so I thought why not carry it on and turn it into a little tradition of ours! To start things off I'm going to tell you all about something new I've been using in the shower ... a Gin and Tonic Bathing Gel! Sounds amazing right? Well I'll tell you know it smells and is more amazing than it sounds! The lovely people at Prezzybox got in touch with me a while ago and sent over two amazing goodies from their website, so make sure you don't miss out on the second product that I'll be featuring during Blogmas!


So first impressions and probably the only negative I have for this is the packaging, part of me absolutely loves the packaging it is glass and therefore feels super expensive! But another part of me thinks of all of those times I have dropped any one of my products in the shower ... yeah, you see what I mean! But luckily no such thing has happened! Yay! Moving onto the product ... it smells bloody amazing! If I'm completely honest I didn't completely know what to expect, I didn't know how it was going to work ... was I going to end up smelling like an alcoholic! The answer to that is no, I actually smelt like a fresh citrus garden! I don't know if that exists or even makes sense haha but it smells so good! I don't know if it's quite lemony or lime but it's definitely from the citrus family! Another thing I love about this stuff is how little you need to create a super fab lather, which means you also get a lot for your money! Once lathered you can really tell how beautiful this stuff smells, it's also super soft and quite moisturising on the skin! Like a lot of things on Prezzybox, this would make a really nice gift! Especially if you love a G+T! You can head over to Prezzybox by clicking *here* and see what other goodies they have! Hope you guys enjoyed my first post for The Twelve Days of Blogmas! I can't wait for you guys to see what I have planned! It's going to be so super exciting ... and like anything I blog about I'm gonna love looking back on it to reminisce! Have a lovely day and I shall see you on Day Two! 


| The Twelve Days Of Blogmas |

No comments:

Post a Comment