Friday 3 July 2015

THE INSTA-DIARY #3

Happy Friday Everyone! I have some apologies to make first of all, the Sunday just gone there was no blog post ... #naughtyprim! I wish I had a really elaborate excuse but I don't. In all honesty I didn't have time to write anything up in the week and on Saturday night I spent the evening after work with some lovely friends! But don't worry as you read I am writing this weeks blog post up! For today I have the third entry of my Insta-Diary! I hope you guys are enjoying these posts as much as I love Instagramming! If you would like to follow me you can do so by clicking here! But first, here's what I did this month!


Motivational Quote | I went to the Alexander McQueen Exhibition | Lunch at Ponti's | Me and the munchkin at Green Park | Quick stop at Buckingham Palace | Selfie #9 | 'The Yankee Candle - Summer Scoop' | Selfie #10 | Life is about using the whole box of crayons - RuPaul | Nothing like a bit of 'Circle Of Life' on the drive home | Raspberry sorbet meringue | Cocktails | Breakfast at Tiffany's booked for next year | 'The Alexaander McQueen Savage Beauty Exhibition' | Do more of what makes you happy ... and I will | Selfie #11 | #WCW | #TBT ... A day in Barcelona | Selfie #12 | 'The Urban Outfitters Jewellery Haul' | Little brothers OOTN for Prom | Some trinkets of love from my work family | Time to move on to the next chapter | Lemon sorbet meringue | Selfie #13 | Working on some new illustrations ... Excited | Beautiful decor at the V&A | 'The Body Shop Review - Seaweed Skincare' | Another peek at some more illustrations inspired by Girls Aloud - Can't Speak French | Mary-Kate Olsen ... I love you!

Hope you guys have enjoyed this months entry of The Insta-Diary, I love Instagram! Please leave your Instagram handles and I'll be sure to check your accounts out! If you want to catch up on the Insta series please click the links below and I'll see you on Sunday!



No comments:

Post a Comment