Sunday 15 October 2017

THE CORPORE SANCTUM STUDIO REVIEW - STEM CELL SERUM

Happy Sunday Everyone! Hope you guys have had a lovely week so far! I have been off from work this week so was able to catch up with so many of my lovely friends as well as really have some 'me' time! I'm actually really quite please my annual leave fell where it did because something in the air has changed it's just been so fresh and crisp outside ... Autumn is really my favourite time of the year, anyone with me? This week I wanted to tell you guys about a serum that was sent to me by the lovely team at Corpore Sanctum Studio ... if you haven't heard of them already you need to get onto their Instagram! You will honestly fall in love with the things they have to offer, I know I did ... when I went onto their website I discovered they had an entire range where skulls seem to be the main inspiration visually ... and let me tell you something, I love skulls! Before we go on, I would just like to mention that although I have been sent the item all views and opinions are completely my own and honest!


The 'never-ageing' serum is vegan and vegetarian friendly and is packed with a bunch of natural ingredients including hibiscus flower extract, apple fruit stem cell extract, gotu kola stem cell extract and grapeseed stem sell extract! If you're like me and want to know what you are using on your skin they have a fantastic blurb on all of the ingredients on their website - I shall leave the link below! The serum is quite thin in consistency and does have a slight scent to it, I l really like the smell! It's fresh and kind of floraly / herbaly - I am no good at describing scents! The website states the serum will plum and hydrate your skin, which at this time of year I am living for! And although it does exactly what it says, I have used other serums that provide a more concentrated result. In terms of usage however I do feel much more comfortable using the serum daily as it does have a slightly weaker pay off? I sometimes find that my skin becomes too oily if I use something stronger on a daily basis but with this serum I have had no issues! I can't wait to discover more items in the range and of course I'll write a review on the back of anymore bits I try! But make sure you guys let me know if you've tried anything from the studio ... I'd love to know! Thank you again to the team at Corpore Sanctum! Hope you all have a great week and I'll see you next Sunday for another dose of Prim!


No comments:

Post a Comment