Sunday 13 April 2014

THE BEDROOM MOODBOARD

The Bedroom Moodboard

The Bedroom Moodboard by primal-m featuring a lime green vase

Happy Sunday Everyone! So last time we spoke I had just cleared out my studio *sad times* However it was time to get my act together and figure out where I was going to carry out my Prim and Propa duties! Unfortunately I could not afford to rent out another office space, so instead I have decided to re-decorate my bedroom to incorporate a small studio space! Now, my bedroom is not very big so I am having to be really space conscience. A classic trick to make any room look bigger is to use lighter colours and so I am sticking to a white and green colour scheme to keep things airy and fresh! Above I have created a small mood board to help show you guys what is in my head! I have already bought a few bits such as the desk and a ceiling light! I wanted to keep things really slick and modern and so I chose a high gloss white desk, trust me it is absolutely beautiful! For lighting I knew I needed something that would allow light to shine through and so I chose this fishbowl-esque hanging ceiling light! It is made completely of glass, half of it being clear glass and the rest a reflective chrome! My room needed a lick of paint so over the last few days I have been in touch with my inner DIY persona and have been painting and glossing my room! It was a lot harder than I had expected but it needed to be done! Because my furniture was all white I chose a light magnolia colour for the walls to add a touch of warmth to the room. The carpet is going to be a lovely grey, almost gunmetal to tie in with some of my grey furnishing like the fluffy cushion from Matalan! I am yet to choose out a wardrobe and a bed but I am sure it will be white and hopefully in a gloss finish! I am getting super excitied to see what it looks like at the end and I cannot wait to share with all of you lovely people!

Darlington Crystal Flower Vase | Mirror Ball Globe Pendant | High Gloss White Office Desk | Coro Leaf Tealights | Mongolian Faux Fur Cushion


No comments:

Post a Comment