Sunday 30 April 2017

THE BODY SHOP REVIEW - SEAWEED DEEP CLEANSING GEL WASH

Happy Sunday Everyone! This week I wanted to tell you guys about a new piece of skincare I started using a while back. I'm always looking at what's new in the skincare department as well as things that I might have missed out on! Now, saying that I am also probably one of the laziest when it comes to skincare! Sunday seems to be the day that I really pamper my skin and can spend anything up to an hour really treating my skin the way I probably should every day! I needed something that I could use  super quick first thing in the morning but would also be good enough to really get my skin clean! Et Voila ... The Body Shop comes through once again!


This isn't the first time I've dabbled with the Seaweed range from TBS, I did a review on a bunch of their stuff on my blog a while back ... take a look by clicking *here* Sadly, I didn't think much of it. It dried out my skin and left it with that really awful tightness! So obviously I was a little sceptical trying the gel cleanser out! But ... I was pleasantly surprised! I don't know whether the formula has been changed a little but this didn't dry my skin out at all! The gel formula lathers up beautifully and leaves your skin feeling super clean and fresh! The seaweed element also leaves your skin with a cooling vibe, so I prefer to use this first thing in the morning to wake my skin up and reduce any puffyness! Would I say this is revolutionary? Probably not, but I love this stuff! It does exactly what it says it does on the packaging and for a quick face wash to start the day I think this is really worth a try! Hope you all have a great week and I'll see you next Sunday for another dose of Prim!

No comments:

Post a Comment