Monday 29 December 2014

THE CHRISTMAS DAY OUTFIT

Happy Tuesday Everyone! Post two of my Outfit week and today I bring you what I wore on Christmas Day! Every year we go to a relatives house where most of my family get together for drinks, food, games and more drinks! This year we decided we all had to be Christmassy, I didn't have anything overly Christmassy and so I had to put on my styling hat and work with what I had and this is what I came up with!


Every outfit needs a base or a starting point and mine was these amazing novelty glasses that I got from Primark for £2! This was the "Christmas" part of my look. Red is a super festive colour and so I new that was going to be a focal point of my outfit and so my top was perfect! The yellow in the tartan print really stands out against the sharp red and so I thought I would go gold with my accessories and jewellery. The chain is from Urban Outfitters and I absolutely love wearing this, so easy to put with anything you wear. Although I do have to say it the gold doesn't last too long, the chain is already bronzing a little. I am loving rings at the moment and so I thought I would wear three ... because why not! All three are from Topman because I love the selection they have and one of them is a Christmas present from one of my best friends! Another present from my lovely friend and her sister are these beautiful black leather look Chelsea Boots. Now I love a good boot but Chelsea Boots are my favourite they're so easy to wear both for a casual look or a dressed up look! The material is textured on the boot which I feel stops them from being plain and quite boring, definitely steers away from your standard boot. I'm gonna say this outfit is very Christmas Grunge? Does anybody else see that or is it just me? Haha! I absolutely love this look though and I felt super comfortable throughout the day! Hope you guys enjoyed this post! And I'll see you back on Friday for my New Years Eve outfit!

Red Check Longline T-Shirt | Circle Triangle Necklace in Gold | Clean Asymetric Wrap Pinky Ring | Geometric Gold Ring | Clean Gold Band Ring | Glitter Santa Frames | Black Leather Look Chelsea Boots


No comments:

Post a Comment