Sunday 24 May 2015

THE SOAP AND GLORY REVIEW - THE RIGHTEOUS BUTTER AND BUTTER YOURSELF

Happy Sunday Everyone! I'm really getting into moisturising my face but body moisturising always seems like a right chore! It just takes forever and there is nothing worse than the whole 'I feel all sticky and now I can't do anything' feeling! So I was on the hunt for a new moisturiser and Soap and Glory came to mind straight away! Now you may be thinking, Okay Prim but why did you need two! Because! One of my best friend always says when you need to decide between two, it's both ... always both! So that's exactly what I did!


Now this is a bit of a 'versus' review, there's a lot of things I like about each one of them but I don't completely love either of them, which is a bit disappointing. I don't think I would have minded as much if they were testers or a smaller size but these things are massive! First up I'll give you guys the 411 on The Righteous Butter. In all honesty I think this is my favourite out of the two. I love the scent of this one, it's subtle but it has quite a warm / clean scent, if that makes sense. I think this would be quite nice to pop on in the evening before you head to bed. It has a very thick consistency so you need to work it in, but once you've worked it into the skin it doesn't feel heavy or linger even. So I guess if you had the time in the morning, it would be quite good for then too! I'll move on to 'Butter Yourself', now one thing I have to say is I love the packaging! I love the pump, it's just so quick and easy. Whereas I feel the 'The Righteous Butter' is a bit faffy? I also love how quickly you can work this into your skin, I normally just work it in for a minute and I'm set ... although I do have to let it air out for a while because it has quite a wet consistency and it kind of lingers a bit. Along with the formula, I don't really get along with the scent, when you first pop it on it has a very sickly sweet scent, now I have to say this does die down and you can't smell it as much, but when you're doing a full on body moisturise it's a lot to take in! I'm going to carry on using both because it's always nice to have options but I thought I'd let you know how I got on with them! ... Although can I just say 'The Righteous Butter' with the pump packaging! Yes. Please.


Hope you guys enjoyed this post, let me know if any of you have used any moisturisers from Soap and Glory, or even anything you would recommend! I'd love to know how you guys get on, it's always lovely to hear from you. I hope you all have a lovely week and I shall see you next Sunday!


No comments:

Post a Comment