Sunday 15 November 2015

THE FESTIVAL OF LIGHTS

Happy Sunday Everyone! This week I wanted to share the celebrations of Diwali in Leicester with you all. Last week I uploaded 'The Wheel Of Light' and I thought I would kind of continue on with the same feel. My wonderful brother has once again helped with some of the visuals for this post, so I just wanted to say a quick thank you before I go on! Leicester is known for Diwali celebrations and I think we do a pretty amazing job, the whole community, no matter their religion come together on the Golden Mile to celebrate! With music, performers, food and a firework display it's a night you don't want to miss ... Confession time, I actually didn't go this year but I had a very good reason! I spent my evening with two of my gorgeous friends catching up so it was completely worth it! Cookie Explosion and Selfies, that's all I'm saying haha!


Hope you guys have had a lovely week and if you celebrate the festival I hope you have had a lovely Diwali! Let me know what you got up to on the day or if you were on the Golden Mile this year! Now that Diwali has been and gone, it is officially Christmas for me! Yay! I've been doing a lot of research on different types of posts I could do for Blogmas! Let me know if you guys have any ideas at all! Hope you guys like this post and I shall see you next Sunday!


No comments:

Post a Comment