Sunday 1 November 2015

THE OVERCOAT

Happy Sunday Everyone! It's come to the time of the year when I love fashion, something about the trends in Autumn just make me so happy inside ... and my bank balance quite the opposite! I did a cheeky little ASOS shop the other day and one of the items I bought was an overcoat. Last year I bought 'The Khaki Parka', which I still love but I've always wanted something a little smarter. When I saw this coat I was in love but also a little scared? Whenever I buy anything I always worry about my size but I've learnt that I need to push past that and wear what I want and love! The overcoat is made from a heavyweight woven black (of course) fabric, because of the weight it hangs really beautifully. It has an asymmetric zip closure which I love because it allows it to stand out from the other overcoats out there on the market. As well as the zip it has two magnets at the neck line, so you can wear it in different ways! It also has a stand collar rather than a blazer style collar, again it makes it different and quite edgy if that's the right word. I was quite worried about the fit because most of the times I buy things online and the fit is completely different to how they look online! But this fits perfectly! Now, I do have to say, for me this was quite a special buy and a treat for myself. It was £100.00 which personally I think is a lot for a coat but it's such a statement piece it's more of an investment rather than just a 'coat'. I can't wait for to winter to come round so that I can walk round in this beauty and all its fabulousness!


I'd like to say a big thank to my incredibly talented brother, Rikhil Majithia who put up with my diva fits and still managed to take some incredible photos of me! Feel free to check out his blog 'AutoFocus'! Let me know if you guys have found any new winter pieces this year, I'd love to have a nose! Hope you guys liked this little post and have a lovely week! I'll be back next Friday for another edition of the insta-diary and then Sunday for another post!


No comments:

Post a Comment