Sunday 9 October 2016

THE BODY SHOP REVIEW - CHINESE GINSENG AND RICE MASK

Happy Sunday Everyone! ... Okay let's have a quick catch up, I know I've been absent for a loooong time, I know. And I'm so sorry, but I just let adult life take over! All I've done for the past few months is work! I've had a change in role at work and I've just spent a bit of time finding my feet and I can honestly say I'm in such a good place right now with work! I've got some time off and I started reading through my blog ... it made me realise that I enjoy blogging so much and I need to start making time for our little community! So here I am! Today I'm going to do a little review for you on one of the masks that The Body Shop have recently released. If you've ready my blog before you'll know I love face masks and some pamper time ... I also love The Body Shop! So when I heard that they were releasing some brand new masks I knew I had to get my hands on them!


The actual mask comes in a beautiful dark glass jar which for makes it look and feel so much more expensive. It's not the most travel friendly but I always have an empty lush tub so if I need to take it on the road with me I just decant a little! As you guys know I love an exfoliating mask and the rice in this mask is such a lovely soft exfoliator, if you have more of a sensitive skin type this would be a good one for you because it is not an abrasive exfoliant at all its super gentle. Along with the rice the mask is packed with sesame seed oil and ginseng extract, all three ingredients combined will reveal brighter-looking, even and supple feeling skin according to The Body Shops website! I've used this mask a few times over the last few weeks and I have to say it has won me over. I typically enjoy a more abrasive scrub because I feel like it's doing something. But as I was washing the mask off under the shower I could really feel the mask working, I tend to work the mask in whilst washing it off to really exfoliate and cleanse the skin. The creamy formula meant that my skin didn't feel overly dried or have that tugging feeling some of us get when we have used a face mask. There was no lingering scent and my skin did look and feel much cleaner and brighter! Hope you guys enjoyed this review and let me know if you have tried one the masks from the new range at The Body Shop! I would love to hear your thought and recommendations! Have a lovely week and I shall be back again on Sunday with another post ... see you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment